: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Southwestern-Inspired...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016


My friends, I think I've fallen in love with the colour of orange sherbet.  So much so, that I'm wearing it.  This breezy tunic was just perfect to layer over jeans for a not-too-humid summer day! It's got great body, flows well, and because it flows well, it ventilated and kept me cool!  I love that I had all the right accessories to put together with this outfit to create a fun Southwestern-inspired look. 

It's especially appropriate, because as I've hinted, I'm getting ready to move again and my Southwestern-inspired outfit is a tiny hint as to where I'm headed next.  

It's still not 100% official, but should be within the next few days and I'll make a big fancy announcement then!  

Until then, if you like my tunic from The Pinkwell, be sure to enter to win a mandala kimono top from them!  Click HERE to go to the entry page! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the bag is fair trade
: the necklace is handmade
: the agate cuff is handmade







Post Comment
Post a Comment