: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with bluma project...

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Last week, for my birthday, SB got me a brand new camera and we decided to play around with a bit while on a bit of a post-birthday cactus-splurge at my favourite nursery!  That being said, I can't wait to have a go at my camera, but these are the snaps that he took!  

I wanted to show off some fabulous new jewelry from Brooklyn-based accessories company, bluma project.  While the company is headquartered in Brooklyn, where each piece is designed, all products are handmade in places like Guatemala, India, and Peru.  Something that I especially love about their current collection is the colour palette. It is full of greys and blues and those are just kind of my colours, at the moment.  I also love that each piece is somehow, both dainty and a statement all at the same time.  

I've already got several ideas for new ways to style both these earrings and this necklace and cannot wait to see how many different looks I can create with these worldly chameleonic pieces!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the earrings are handmade and fair trade
: the necklace is handmade and fair trade
: the sweater was a hand-me-down
: the tee was thrifted





Post Comment
Post a Comment