: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Green and blue...

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Do you ever put on an outfit and end up feeling like you are totally yourself?  Even though I have the stomach flu, this outfit made me feel like a million bucks. I love it because it is simple, but has great details that totally pull it together.  I've paired a basic black sweater with ripped jeans and booties, recently inherited from my mum, with my amazing handmade Guatemalan tassel earrings from My Wola.  

The true icing on the cake here are these bright bracelets from Green and Blue!  This company is all about preserving the great, big, beautiful world that we live in.  Each of their products generates donations to organizations that support like ASPCA, and Earth Justice.  These bracelets are all made from recycled polyester and proceeds from their sale go to the Ocean Cleanup Project, which is definitely a cause that is near and dear to me. 

I've worn them all together several times, but have also discovered that they can be worn alone or stacked with other pieces.  They are also adjustable and can be worn as anklets, which is something that I'll probably need to have a go at over the summer!  Green and Blue also makes sustainable wooden phone cases, door stoppers, and bamboo toothbrushes, all of which would make for great stocking stuffers!  You can save 40% from your order with code: THANKS. 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the bracelets are up-cycled
: the earrings are handmade
: the booties are hand-me-downs






SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment