: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Lighting the way with Prosperity Candle...

Monday, December 18, 2017

In the case that you happen to be stumped on good gift ideas for the last few people on your list, please let me direct you to Prosperity Candle.  This wonderful company employs female artisans, who happen to be refugees, and earn a fair living wage by pouring beautiful soy wax candles.  The whole Prosperity process is actually super cool and is unlike any other candle shopping experience I've ever had! 

I wad given the option to select one of their super popular Washi tins.  I got to choose which reusable tin I wanted and then that's where the fun really got started.  I was able to select the scent that I wanted, but that wasn't all.  I also got to select how much scent I wanted in my candle, from "subtle ambiance" to "wonderfully fragrant throughout."  Since my jasmine plant had a hard time making it through Thanksgiving break while I was away, I opted for the jasmine and cypress scent and love it.  

I also love that the candle arrived with a box of matches, a sustainable cork coaster, and an information card about the artisan who custom-made my candle.  One of the coolest things about this info card is that it features a photo, some background, and a web-address so I can reach out and thank/chat with Moo Kho, who created my beautiful candle.  

If  you're still looking for a gift for someone, I highly encourage you to check out all of the wonderful  and sustainable candles for sale at Prosperity Candle!  The Washi tins come in a whole range of patterns, are the perfect size for a stocking stuffer, and are super reasonable at $18!  







Post Comment
Post a Comment