: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Sustain by Kat...

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Today is a rather special #SustainableSunday, seeing that it is Christmas Eve.  A family tradition that I have is being supremely lazy on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I was very happy to have received this super cozy shibori dyed top from Sustain By Kat.  I actually came across this brand in a Facebook ad, I clicked because the ad stated that their clothes are naturally plant-dyed, and then I followed up on Instagram and found this gorgeous shibori top.  It is plant dyed, organic, and oh-so-comfy. 

This is really what Sustain is all about!  Because skin has shown the ability to absorb what is laid on top of it, Sustain decided to create products that put only the good stuff next to your skin.  This means that everything is created with organic fibers.  Even the tags (and packaging) are organic and naturally-dyed! 

I don't know about you, but I always feel a bit better about the world when I know that what I'm wearing has been sustainably made, is good for my skin, and can be styled in lots of different ways! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the top is organic and plant-dyed
: the leggings are organic
: the boots are eco-friendly
: the sweater is thrifted






SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment