: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Ethical hearts...

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I hope that everyone who is celebrating is having a lovely Valentine's Day.  Since it is Heart's Day, I thought I'd show a bit of love to some great sustainable companies!  I'm wearing one of my absolute fave necklaces from Ethic Goods.  It was handmade in a fair trade setting from bullet casings that were collected from conflict areas in Africa.  I'm also wearing some pretty fabulous vegan sneaks from Inkkas.  They were handmade and include some pretty amazing hand-woven Peruvian textiles!   I'll wrap things up with this tank, which is a standout comfy piece from Live the Give.  This company ethically creates basics and then donates the proceeds to education initiatives and... I am currently giving away a $50 gift card to their shop!  Click over to Instagram to enter the giveaway and have a lovely Valentine's Day!  








SaveSaveSaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment