: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Wednesday waffles...

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

... doesn't that sound good?  Well, Green Bees... I actually had French toast for brekkie, not waffles, but I will say that this waffle top from LAMade was insanely cozy! 

As you can see, my belly, and belly button, have totally popped and because I haven't wanted to go out of my way to purchase all sorts of maternity clothing that I'll wear minimally for a short period of time, I've been on the lookout for pieces that I can be huge in, but that will continue to be comfy and stylish once baby boy is born.  

This thermal totally fits the bill PLUS it was made locally in a family-owned factory in LA from 100% cotton.  It was perfect to throw on with jeans (which are my pre-preggo trousers... they aren't buttoned or zipped!) and dressed up a bit with some fun fair trade jewelry pieces! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings are fair trade and handmade
: the waffle top is made locally from sustainable fabrics
: the booties were thrifted







Post Comment
Post a Comment