: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#FreebieFriday with Simply Wood Rings...

Friday, November 3, 2017

Since so many of you were as stoked about my new Birthwood ring as I was, I am happy to announce that this week's #FreebieFriday is a Birthwood ring from Simply Wood Rings!  Woo hoo! 

If you missed my #SustainableSunday post, please click HERE to read it!  If you're in a time crunch and can't read the whole thing, I will tell you that these wooden rings are amazing! 

All of the rings in the Birthwood collection were inspired by Celtic and Native American folklore and combine an eco-friendly wood with the birthstone for each month.  The rings are handmade by the artisans over at Simply Wood Rings in my sweet home-town of Chicago.  My October Birthwood ring is made from maple and opals that are insanely green and sparkly in the sunlight.  I am thrilled to offer one lucky winner the chance to take home the same kind of sparkle in the ring of their choice! 

All you need to do to enter is: 

: Like the Instagram post

Earn bonus entries for tagging friends in separate comments! 

This giveaway will end at 23:59 PST on 10-November-2017.  A winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via direct message on Instagram.  The winner will have 24 hours to reply to this message to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.  This giveaway is open to US entrants only! 

Bonne chance! 

SaveSave
SaveSave
7 comments on "#FreebieFriday with Simply Wood Rings..."
  1. I like the instagram post. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their jewelry! Thanks for the chance and I hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked chiclife wood ring on Instagram as @hullsue64
    sue-hull64(at)comcast(dot)net
    Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow @simplywoodrings as @hullsue64
    sue-hull64(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow @greenchiclife as @hullsue64
    sue-hull64(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete