: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with The Divine Company...

Sunday, January 7, 2018

My quest to live more sustainably has most definitely permeated all aspects of my life.  As I wrote last weekend, my journey has been long and it's taken me all over the place in search of the most natural, earth-friendly products I can possibly find.  I've found shampoo/conditioner, lip balm, deodorants, and makeup that I love and that work for me exactly the way that I want them to.  Skincare; however, has been a bit of a bugger to nail down.  

The wonderful thing is that just as my usual drugstore-brand moisturizer (that I've been desperately trying to replace for years now) was running out, I received a message from The Divine Company.  This is an Australian beauty company that has recently opened up shop in Ventura, California.  They totally came to my rescue when the asked me to give their Miracle Oil Serum a test drive, and since my dad lives in Ventura, and I generally swing through town every 6 weeks or so, I thought I'd photograph their wonderful serum with glass that I found on the beach there! 

This serum is made from 86% organic ingredients and 100% plant-based ingredients.  It is packed with vitamin E, healthy fatty acids, and minerals.  One thing is certain: when I look at the ingredients and I can pronounce all of them, I'm on board.  Some of the main ingredients of this serum are coconut oil, sunflower oil, and hempseed oil.  

Using the serum is easy: cleanse your skin; apply 1 or 2 pumps of the serum to your hands; warm it up by rubbing hands together; and then press the serum onto your face, neck, and décolletage.  It's got a lovely scent and isn't overly oily or greasy.  Living in the desert means that I rarely encounter anything resembling humidity, so I love the way that this serum leaves my skin feeling hydrated. 

They stock a huge range of skincare products for men and women and everything is made from plant-based and organic ingredients, which is wonderful for the environment and for your skin.  Please be sure to hop over to their site and take a look at everything they have on offer!  You can use code GREENCHICLIFE at checkout to get $20 off of any purchase from their shop! 









Post Comment
Post a Comment