: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Yellow Co...

Monday, January 15, 2018

Have you ever been listening to the radio and thought that "Wow, I really wish that {insert song title} would play" and then it does?  Or have you ever had some strong feelings dealing with something about which you felt strongly, but felt alone, and then someone comes along and unveils that they have the exact same feeling? 

Well, friends, this is kind of what happened to me with Yellow Co.  I don't write a whole ton about my personal life here anymore, but suffice it to say that I have some big work/life challenges that I'll be facing and suddenly Yellow Co. was there.  What is Yellow Co., you ask?  

Well, it's a kind of collective of women who want to be the best that they can be.  Each month has a theme, and members receive an "empowerment packet" that has a periodical and other goodies to help motivate women to keep moving forward.  In addition to these monthly goodies by mail, members also have access to the online hub which provides video interviews, workbooks, printables, and a really fun curated playlist.  Yellow Co. also hosts monthly gatherings for 12 national chapters. If you are a member and aren't local to any of these chapters, you can attend meet ups online and have access to the private Yellow Co. Facebook group.  

Essentially, Yellow Co. is a resource for women who feel that they can do more and are looking for a supportive network of like-minded women.  I was lucky enough to receive the packet that was all about taking a conscious look at one's wardrobe, which is something that I try to do every time I find myself in a place where I could end up spending money. I'll definitely say that it is always wonderful to see that there are other people out there in the world who hold beliefs that are the same or similar to mine!  

Please, be sure to head over to their site and take a look at all of the work that they've already done and consider becoming a member! 








Post Comment
Post a Comment