: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Another day of sun...

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

For years now, I've found that an act as simple as pulling away from the glow of a screen and walking outside is a wonderful system reset.  Even when I lived in Chicago and Germany and it was the middle of winter, I've enjoyed standing outside in the snow, sleet, and rain, if only for a few minutes.  

In California, going outside is a whole different ball game.  It's much different than going outside when I'm home, as well.  In Vegas, I'm surrounded by hot mountains.  In California, I don't know if it's the sea air or just the scent of things growing all year-round, but I find that going outside is especially refreshing. 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings are handmade and fair trade
: the necklace is handmade and fair trade
: the ring is handmade and fair trade
: the bracelet is handmade and fair trade
: the sunglasses are made of sustainable wood
: the top is thrifted







SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment