: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Cane & Camilla...

Sunday, July 7, 2019

For just about as long as I can remember, I've loved finding unique handmade pieces to help simple outfits pop.  I think I've truly found exactly that in Cane & Camilla.  This small company (yay!) makes absolutely gorgeous standout scarves, jewelry, and bags.  

I'd been eyeballing the turquoise and red Maria clutch for a few months when they reached out and offered to send me one.  I must say: this bag is totally rad.  It was perfect as a clutch, but also has a removable silver chain so it can be worn as a cross body bag.  It is covered in seed beads with black, gold, and red accents.  I especially love the turquoise painted cowrie shells and fringe around the edges.  This clutch was the perfect way to add a splash of excitement to my black Kindom column dress (so comfy and perfect for my expanding belly + delicious dinner on the water in Pensacola).  We wandered around town a bit and I got about a zillion compliments on it.  The hostesses at the restaurant were about ready to snatch it right out of my hands. 


I think that the Maria will quickly become that ideal got-to-wear accessory for fancy parties and chill dinners at the beach alike! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the dress is made of reclaimed bamboo knit jersey
: the bag is handmade
: the sunglasses are sustainable bamboo
: the necklace is fair trade and handmade
: the cuff is fair trade and handmade







Post Comment
Post a Comment