: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

When the moon hits your eye...

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Oh, fellow mamas... I have so much respect for you!  This whole getting out of bed, getting dressed, and going to work, all while continually wondering when you may pop has become seriously difficult!  I've been terrified all week that my water would break at work, which, in a classroom full of middle school students, doesn't really sound like a whole lot of fun (though, I suppose it would be pretty memorable for the kids).  

I've been trying to put together outfits that are comfy and easy to get in and out of in case go-time occurs at work, and while go-time didn't happen while wearing this outfit, I still felt comfy and kind of fun.  

I'm a bit obsessed with the moon and even have a moon tattoo on my right forearm, so when my pals at Indigo Apparel wanted to send me one of their swingy bamboo moon tanks, I was totally on board.  While it's really more of a workout shirt that'll be perfect for some post-baby yoga, it was ideal for accommodating my ever-expanding size. I just added my super comfy bell bottoms and some fun jewelry and was good to go!  

Just about everything in this look is sustainable!  It was either handmade, is fair trade, or was made from sustainable fabrics! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the tank was made locally with sustainable bamboo fabric
: the bell bottoms were made locally from sustainable bamboo fabric
: the booties are fair trade and handmade
: the earrings are fair trade and handmade
: the bracelet is fair trade and handmade






Post Comment
Post a Comment