: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Dazz Cleaning...

Sunday, March 1, 2020

You may not know this about me, but I'm a little bit like Danny Tanner when it comes to cleaning.  I LOVE to clean.  And I don't just mean organize, though organizing is my favorite.  I love to dust.  I love to scrub.  I love to vacuum.  I love to sweep.  

... The thing about cleaning these days, though, is that most products are full of chemicals and come packaged in all sorts of plastic bottles that get tossed out when they are empty and end up in a landfill for 500 million years.  However, local-to-me company, Dazz Cleaning, has developed a new way to clean.  

They've created condensed tablets that are made of clean cleaning ingredients like citric acid, baking soda, and sodium carbonate.  They don't use any phosphates, which can cause water pollution by causing harmful algae to grow. All you need to do with these tablets is mix them with 32 oz. of warm tap water, let them effervesce for 4-5 minutes, and then get to using them. 

After having had a chance to try out the all-purpose cleaner, bathroom cleaner, and glass and window cleaners, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with how effective they each were.  I've utilized other more natural glass cleaners and had them leave lots of smudges, which the Danny Tanner in me has a hard time dealing with.  Each of these products has their own scent.  I especially enjoy the tropical breeze scent of the bathroom cleaner. 

I also like that when you run out of your first run of tablets, you can keep the spray bottles and order more tablets, so you're saving those plastic bottles from ending up in a landfill. In a statistic from Dazz Cleaning, they've stated that they have saved 181,456 plastic bottles from going to the landfill to date!  While I wish that their starter kits came with glass bottles to be reused over and over again, I have to say that saving over 100,000 bottles is quite the feat!  This cleaning system is also super affordable.  With their tablets, you get four 32 oz. bottles of cleaning solution for $4.99! 







Post Comment
Post a Comment