: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Happy Earth Day!

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy Earth Day, everyone!  I hope that each and every one of you planet-loving, tree-hugging, zero-waste-life-living friends got a chance to feel the sun on your skin and the breeze in your hair, even for just a few minutes today. 

SunStars, Stellan, and I were lucky to get a break between meetings to get a breath of fresh air.  I don't know if it's because we've had to spend so much time inside or because it is Earth Day, but it just felt extra amazing! 

Wearing an actual outfit helped, too.  This dress, from the latest Mata Traders collection, is fair trade and handmade.  It is actually meant to be worn on the shoulders, but I love that I could push the sleeves off of my shoulders and the elastic held everything comfortably in place.  How many times have y'all had an off-shoulder top or dress that refuses to stay that way?  The dress also has pockets, so basically it's kind of the greatest dress ever made.  

I hope that Earth Day was exactly what you needed.  If it was, I'd love to hear all about it.  What little bits of nature made your heart sing today? 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings are fair trade and handmade
: the dress is fair trade and handmade
: the bracelet is handmade 








Post Comment
Post a Comment