: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Love Water...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016


I don't talk about this often, but one of the things that I love the most about blogging is when companies send me lovely messages, asking to collaborate.  I love it even more when these companies just so happen to be non-profit organizations, so I totally jumped when I received one of these lovely messages from the Love Water Organization on Instagram.  

This non-profit was founded to help bring clean, drinkable water to communities around the world that otherwise would not have access to this precious resource. At present, they are providing clean water to 2 orphanages, 6 schools, 1 health clinic and they've been able to provide the means of filtration to over 100 families in northern Africa.  Love Water has also been making some major headway in Nicaragua (providing over 3,000 people access to water!). 

Since 2012, Love Water has been able to make a huge positive impact on the health and wellbeing of over 18,500 people!  Wow!  

And since they were kind enough to get in touch with me, I want to ask all of ya'll to get involved in some way!  On the Love Water Organization website, there is information about donating, volunteering, and fundraising through Crowd Fund.  They also have a great shop with some totally adorable (and totally affordable) merchandise, like the blue tee I'm sporting in these silly snapshots!  All proceeds go directly to program costs, so you know that your cash is going towards a good cause!   






Post Comment
Post a Comment