: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Late nights on etsy...

Friday, July 21, 2017

One thing I really love about putting outfits together is sharing them with the world.  While I've been busy minimizing my possessions, sometimes, a girl needs a bit of inspiration.  That being said, when I do decide to add something to my wardrobe, you can bet that it's something that I plan to keep for a long time because it was probably lovingly made.  

Enter: these bleach painted leggings from Illufuchs.  I found them on a late-night etsy window shop and knew that I needed to have them.  I love being covered in henna, and these leggings make me feel either like I've got some pretty amazing leg henna or some sweet tattoos going on! I dressed them up with my go-to flowy tank, my almost-a-decade-old safari jacket and some sweet handmade jewelry! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings are handmade
: the necklace is handmade
: the bracelets are handmade
: the rings are handmade
: the leggings are handmade







2 comments on "Late nights on etsy... "
  1. those leggings are everything!! so cool
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your jewelry in this outfit, its also so cool that they're hand-made. love it!!

    xoxo
    justthattallgirl.com

    ReplyDelete