: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Living the give in my white tee...

Wednesday, August 2, 2017


On #SustainableSunday this week, I shared Live the Give with y'all and mentioned a particular white tee.  I've already featured it on Instagram several times, but it is making it's very first appearance here on the blog today!  I genuinely live in the give with this v-neck tee.  I wasn't kidding when I said that I wore it 3 times in one week. 

It is one of those wardrobe staple pieces that goes with just about everything and the fact that it is sustainably made AND generates donations to a charitable cause makes it just that much better.  These snaps were from the first time I wore this tee.  I got to go downtown to have brekkie with a cousin that I haven't seen in at least 20 years.  Since I was already near the Strip and didn't have any other plans for the day, I figured I'd take myself on a little photographing adventure in Fremont East.  

The Arts District is probably one of the only places in the actual downtown Vegas area that I ever feel like I really fit in at all.  I love that there are old buildings, crumbly buildings, buildings that have been re-puroposed and a healthy dose of graffiti all over everything!  

All in all, I was happy to take in the local art while feeling epically comfy in my clothes! 



What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the tee is WRAP certified
: the necklace is handmade and fair trade
: all of the bracelets are handmade (some are also fair trade)
: the rings are handmade and fair trade








SaveSaveSaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment