: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Azeeta Designs...

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Since there will be a crescent moon tonight, I thought that this would be the perfect #SustainableSunday to debut my new crescent moon earrings from Azeeta Designs.  I made friends with Azeeta on etsy years ago while I was still living in Germany.  I stumbled onto her store because I was shopping for handmade body jewelry at the beginning of my shift into a sustainable lifestyle.  Over the years, she's been my number one supplier of belly rings (I hope to debut the newest one while paddle boarding over spring break!), but I've also discovered that she makes more than just body jewelry.  

I'm totally smitten with her jewelry aesthetic.  This year, I've been a big fan of big earrings and these beaded crescent moon earrings definitely fit the bill.  The tiny crystal points at the ends are the perfect finishing touch! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the earrings are handmade
: I made this top from an old t-shirt that was way too big and was tie dyed for last year's school field day... super cute now, right? 
: the bracelets are made from recycled polyester
: the ring is handmade
: the boots are eco-friendly Toms






SaveSaveSaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment