: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

The Wonderful (Natural) World of Oz...

Monday, October 14, 2019

Do these bottles look familiar?  Yep!  I featured a few products from Oz Naturals in a #SustainableSunday post a few weeks ago, and we enjoyed working together so much that they sent me their entire skincare regimen to try out!  

As I said in my first post, I'm a huge fan of these products because I can read the ingredients on the labels.  They also come right out and tell you on the front of each bottle just how natural each product is.  This honest effort not to greenwash truly makes me happy and helps Oz Naturals stand out from the crowd of other brands claiming to be 100% natural, even when they are sneaking gnarly chemicals into their products.  

Their full regimen has a LOT of products!  They've got a cleanser, a toner, a moisturizer, an eye cream, a serum, a scrub, and a mask.  Oh, and I had to include some snaps here of their body butter, because it feels soooooo good to apply after a nice warm bubble bath!  I think that one of my favorite products in the full regime are the scrub, which I can best describe as being like those little plastic balls that end up in lots of supermarket brand scrubs, but these are made of bamboo and green tee.  They are dry, so there is no gel with them at all.  You simply apply to damp skin, and can add a bit of the facial cleanser from this line, and that's it!  Rejuvenated skin! 

I'm also a big fan of the toner.  I'll admit that when it comes to skincare and beauty products, I tend not to get too adventurous, so while my knowledge of these products may not be extensive, I can tell you what I like when I like it.  The only toners I've ever used have needed to be squeezed out of a bottle, but the Oz Naturals toner is a spray.  It's super refreshing to spritz on post-scrub.  

If you happen to be in the market for some new skincare products, or if you're preggo like me and have needed to move away from certain chemicals, I'd recommend checking out Oz Naturals.  I have chatted with my doctor about them and she said that she really likes that they are made of so many natural ingredients and because said ingredients are cold-processed (aka not heated up while formulas are being blended), they do not lose their potency and can be more effective. 

So there you have it, Green Bees!  Cold-processed, vegan skincare from Oz Naturals! 








Post Comment
Post a Comment