: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Hemp to beat the heat...

Monday, May 20, 2019

Weekends are for being lazy and with the weather heating up (and my dislike of air conditioning), I find myself searching for ways to stay comfy and cool.  I'll level with ya: I'm totally a lightweight cotton PJ pants kind of gal, but there are those days where it is just too hot to have anything around my legs, so basically, undies are kind of the solution to the problem.  

Now, when it comes to products that end up right up against the skin, breathability and cleanliness are key, which is why I kind of love the skivvies from Wama Underwear.  Everything they make is created from a blend of hemp and organic cotton which is sustainable, soft, and anti-microbial.  You may remember my #SustainableSunday review of their hemp hipsters from back in January (they're my favorite undies ever!), so I was thrilled when Wama released their new bikinis and sent a few pairs over for me to try.  

They are the same great quality and texture of the hipsters with just a wee bit less coverage which kind of makes them ideal for lounging around in the crazy hot summer weather!  What do you think? Have you ever tried hemp undies? 


What's sustainable about this look? 

: the tank was thrifted
: the undies are made of sustainable hemp and organic cotton
: the bracelets are handmade







2 comments on "Hemp to beat the heat... "