: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Wama Underwear...

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hey, y'all!  Look at these freaking hipsters from Wama Underwear! I'll level with 'ya... these snaps made me a wee bit nervous to take, but I have to show you how awesome these new hipsters are!  They are made of hemp (and organic cotton), which has kinda sorta evolved into one of my new favourite fabrics (along with bamboo).  Hemp is super groovy because it's anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and has anti-odor properties...  really... they're just kind of abilities that just come naturally with hemp!    

These hipsters are super comfy, the fit is perfect for me, and I can honestly say that after taking these pics that I really didn't want to get dressed.  I wanted to lounge around like this all day.  If hipsters aren't really your thing, I have good news!  Wama is getting ready to unroll women's bikinis and men's trunks and if they're anything like these hipsters, they'll be pretty darn awesome.  If you're trying to keep your skivvies organized, Wamu also sells these hemp pouches to help you with that.  They come free with 10-pack orders and the more I think of it, I think they'd be kind of awesome to take while traveling or camping.  

What do you think?  Have you ever tried hemp undies? 


What's sustainable about this outfit? (if you count this as an outfit)

: the hipsters are hemp
: the beanie was handmade
: the bracelets are handmade
: the belly ring is handmade
: the bedding is organic cotton








Post Comment
Post a Comment