: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Versatility of the perfect tee...

Monday, July 29, 2019

Hokay, so... I need to admit that over the course of the last month or so, I've gotten a bit off-course here.  With travel, moving, growing a human, trying to prep for a wedding, and getting ready to go back to school next week, I've been spread pretty thinly. 

I promise that I am working on getting back to my regular schedule of posting #SustainableSunday brand spotlights and tips, lifestyle posts, travel posts, and giveaways just as soon as possible.  I've got some fun new partners lined up and I cannot wait to share them with y'all!  I appreciate your patience while I get things up and running back on schedule again! 

In the meantime, SunStars gave me the groovy idea to discuss just how important it is to fill your wardrobe with pieces that are versatile.  We took these photos earlier in the week on a rather busy day.  We had to drive up to Boulder to check out some bikes, made a stop at Buffalo Exchange to sell some clothes, and then we went to a party at a friend's house.  I don't think I put a ton of thought into this outfit, but I got compliments on it everywhere we went.  

Here's why I'm thinking this piece was totally ideal for everything that was going on: 

1) The tee is made of reclaimed bamboo fabrics, so it's a fiber towards which I naturally gravitate. 

2) The design of this tee is super fun.  It's close to being a tank, so it's breezy and cool in hot weather, but it's also a tee.  It'll be great for layering in cooler weather. 

3) The color is crazy fun.

This particular tee also comes in white and navy.  I've got both of them and have worn each of them multiple times in the month or so since I added them to my wardrobe.  I love how soft they are and that they are stretchy enough to accommodate the ever-growing bump.  Check these perfect tees out at Kindom and have fun working them into your wardrobe! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the top is made from reclaimed bamboo
: the headband is handmade from scrap fabric
: the earrings are fair trade and handmade
: the cuff is fair trade and handmade
: the shoes are fair trade and handmade







Post Comment
Post a Comment