: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Let's talk about comfort...

Monday, October 21, 2019

Hi, can we please spend a few minutes talking about comfort?  

I know, I know... I'm still pretty tiny, as far as baby bumps go, at 32 weeks, but seriously, no one was joking when they talked about how the center of gravity shifts, about how even the "I'm bloated and don't want to get dressed today" outfits tend to lay a bit wonkily (that's a word now...), and how the simple act of putting on a sock (yes, just one) is a near-Olympic feat. 

Yes... things are definitely more difficult these days.

It is for just this reason that I am eternally grateful to have some wonderful blog partners who are doing what they can to help make these changes a bit easier.  I have teamed up again with Boob Design (the maker of the most epic and sustainable maternity/nursing tee I have been able to track down to date), to dress things up a bit! 

Their Liv blouse is made of super soft Lyocell fabric (made from wood pulp fibers) and as you'll see in these snaps, it is super flowy.  Because it is so loose, it's ideal for expanding to accommodate a growing tiny human and will also be comfy once said tiny human has made his or her entrance into the world.  It'll also be great then because it has an opening on either side, hiding under the draped pleats in front, which will make it ideal for nursing.  I chose this lovely shade of beet red, since I thought it would be fun for fall, but also good to wear for any holiday sorts of events I may (or may not) make it to in December once Tater Tot is born.  Heck, I can honestly say that I can see myself wearing this top years down the line because it is so comfortable! 

If you'd like to test drive this top, or any of the other sustainable products in the Boob Design line, please take 20% off of your order with my code: SIGNEXBOOB20! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings are fair trade and handmade
: the maternity/nursing top is sustainably made
: the necklace is fair trade and handmade
: the bracelet is fair trade and handmade
: the boots are fair trade and handmade






Liv blouse c/o Boob Design (save 20% with code: SIGNEXBOOB20)

Post Comment
Post a Comment