: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Hiccups…

Sunday, March 16, 2014


Hokay, so… I've got a serious bone to pick with hiccups.  WTF!  Where do they come from?  I woke up with them, hicc'ed for an hour, went to work, hopped in the car for a little day trip, hicc'ed the entire time (just over an hour) we were in this village (and while taking all of these photos), hopped back in the car to drive to the Bad Durkheim wine fest, had dinner, wandered around the vineyard, gave up because they ran out of glasses and we didn't get to drink any wine, got back in the car and hicc'ed for most of the way back home!  

Ugh! 









Follow along with Blog Lovin!



34 comments on "Hiccups… "
  1. Love your jewerly, and your sweater! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jewelry. I lreally the bangle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These pieces just fell together so naturally!

      Delete
  3. Ah I hate hiccups!! But I do love this outfit. It looks so cozy!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was nice n'cozy for a chilly spring day!

      Delete
  4. I love Your accessories ! great blog !

    let me know if You would like to follow each other

    http://aproditeisland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m loving the look.. you look great.. Those shoes are to-die-for <3

    xx Chaicy - Style A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are probably the most sensible shoes I own. I live in heels!

      Delete
  6. lovely outfit, really like your jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha the hiccup story made me really laugh. i have a bad relationship with them too. on another note, i love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweater! Also beautiful nails :)

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos, accesories and outfit
    kss
    new post:
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/floral-jacquard-dress_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the awesome letter, it arrived yesterday! i'll try to reply as soon as i can, meanwhile enjoy your beautiful walks and the hiccups!!!
    xx Miriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! I hope to hear back from you soon! I can't believe how long it took to reach you! You're just one country away!

      Delete
  11. How can you always be so cute? ;) :-* Lovely outfit as always!
    xx
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! Love your jewelry and nail polish! SO fun!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guauuu!! nice to meet you ;D Your blog is very cool ;D and your photos are very optimistic ;D Jejeje...love your brazalets ;D Kisses from Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, they were awful! I had them for hours at a time! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll take a look! GFC hasn't been working for me for days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course! I've been trying to follow you, but GFC hasn't worked for me in days! I'll go leave you another comment!

    ReplyDelete