: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Here comes the sun…?

Monday, March 30, 2015


I am hands down, totally, and completely ready for spring.  Forget the fact that it was cloudy and only about 50 degrees.  The spring clothes came out.  And so did the giant heart-shaped sunglasses (which earned me numerous smiles as I drove around in my Beetle with a giant sunflower in the bud vase).  

I want windows open, warm breezes, happy sunshine (interrupted only by Sunday morning rain showers cos those promote relaxation and lie-ins), bonfires (so I can jam to my awesome-sauce
 : crackle playlist), and lightning bugs. 

Ya, hear that, Mother Nature?  I mean, I don't want you to combust or anything, so if it comes down an epic case of global warming, I guess I'll keep my chills and clouds, but things gotta grow… girl's gotta produce some vitamin D… 







12 comments on "Here comes the sun…? "
  1. You are just too adorable!

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spring style dear. Love your glasses it looks amazing.

    xx Jessy Kleidermädchen
    http://www.kleidermaedchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little girl sunglasses paired with a working woman blazer!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sunnies are just too cute, I love this post<3
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for spring! So lovely to have actual sunshine! Lovely outfit; I love your distressed jeans. Listening to your playlist now! :) xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - a fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those heart-shaped sunnies are so much fun! But I totally know what you mean! I'm itching for Vitamin D!

    x, Ally | Aye, Sir! Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with those glasses!
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those booties!! Who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore a great pair of heart shaped glasses and you rocked these! xo Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing outfit girl! Love your boots / sandals so much! ♥

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it how youre constantly on 'Sun watch' - my friends and I are the opposite, we're looking outside wondering (and hoping) if it will rain! Good luck on the spring-front. Love the shades ♥

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete