: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Is this a cold that I have, or allergies?

Sunday, May 24, 2015


It's that time of year again.  The wonderful time when I get to play near-daily rounds of "Is this a cold that I have, or allergies?" (insert Jessica Simpson joke here).  I've compared symptoms.  I took a quiz online (results were inconclusive).  I let WebMD convince me that I most definitely need a lobotomy. 

… and then I put on this outfit.  

At first glance, it just looks like a relatively comfy, cozy, casual outfit, which I thought fit the bill for a 12-hour work day. 

And then I put my hand into my sweater pocket.  My fingers curled around two small round objects wrapped in paper. I pulled them out.  

They were cough drops!  

I think I may have just invented the first ever "Smart Wardrobe" (patent pending).  This outfit knew exactly what I needed and gave it to me! How's that? 






25 comments on "Is this a cold that I have, or allergies? "
  1. Loving this comfy and casual look. Feel better :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look very nice!!! Those jeans really rock

    Cool post! ;-)
    If you have time Visit My latest post on www.jonthegold.com

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love your accessories <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the booties and those jeans! You look great as always!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Love the glasses :)

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sunnies, amazing outfit dear! Kisses, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better. Great sweater!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The sweater is actually my mum's! She sends me some fun stuff!

      Delete
  8. oh gosh I hate that time where it is hard to tell if you have allergies or a cold. I hope you feel better soon anyway! :D

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't usually like medicine, but hooray for Claratin and Dayquil!

      Delete
  9. Love your cardigan and that top is just adorable! xoxo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, Love the jeans :)
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's like your subconscious was preparing you for these moments! I hope you feel better and those symptoms fade with the season changes! Love your necklace and the relaxed outfit!!

    x, Ally | Aye, Sir! Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Love the necklace. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete