: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Plaidventures...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016


Making changes is never easy.  Especially when they are changes that you aren't 100% sure that you want or are ready to happen.  Moving back to America and leaving my long-daydreamed-after life abroad was definitely one of those changes.  

But it hasn't been all bad. 

I've been busy re-discovering all of my favorite sneaky places (read: places that people won't really see me taking outfit photos with my tripod and camera on a timer).  This is one such place: railroad tracks with a huge property containing a giant Italian-style mansion on one side and a Lowe's on the other side.  I've always been drawn to photos of people on/near railroad tracks and since these tracks are rarely used, they seemed like a good spot to set up, although it was really cold and the ground was super mushy, so I didn't actually make it all the way to the tracks.  That shall be another adventure for another day! 

Hooray for exploring! 







1 comment on "Plaidventures... "