: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Om-bré...

Friday, February 19, 2016


I know, I know... I can't shut up about how life keeps changing (there's a "but" coming... feel it?), but for real.  It does.  

I am still trying to re-adjust to my post-surgical, post-European life which really shouldn't be as difficult as it is.  With set and early hours, I should have a ton of time to work out, but now that I'm not paid to be in shape and because I'm still in the midst of the healing process and don't feel that I can really start looking for more dance teacher jobs, fitness has taken a serious back seat.  

And because everyone knows that wearing cute workout clothes is a huge motivator, I happily created this Om-bré (hehe... I'm just so clever) tank from Qtee!  I was hoping that it would go well with my fancy ice dyed yoga pants and was overjoyed to see that it's a perfect match! 

Let the fit-ness begin! 







2 comments on "Om-bré..."
  1. Wow I love this workout outfit that you created, the pants are so amazing! Kisses, Anja

    vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout outfit! Very colourful and original compared to the all black outfit I would wear! Love it x

    | W H I T E S H I R T C H I C |

    ReplyDelete