: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Bigger adventures...

Sunday, June 5, 2016


Sometimes, you get a rumbling in  your soul.  It may move its way in slowly or it may completely take over every aspect of your life in the blink of an eye.  That rumble started for me the second I got on the plane to leave Germany and it's been building ever since.  I thought I could quell the waves of wanderlust, but with each passing day, it gets harder and harder.  

I suppose it may be because my career, among other things, is totally up in the air and I am completely untethered, but I have got to get out of here and I have got to do it soon! These days, my biggest adventures are drives around the suburbs to try and find new photoshoot locations.  While I enjoy those mini-wanders, I'm convinced that there are bigger adventures out there waiting for me... 

What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: this top is a hand-me-down from my mum
: the earrings were handmade from found objects







2 comments on "Bigger adventures... "