: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

No matter how you slice it...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016


Ok, so it's summer.  Like really summer.  Like, I open the door to go outside and all I get is a giant woosh of hot air in my face. 

And the air conditioner in my car is broken.  Like, no Freon and even if there were Freon, it would never get to me because there is a leak and I need a whole new compressor broken.  

Suffice it to say that it's a bit of an issue. 

But it's ok, because I have this dress.  

This dress is embroidered, so I love it off the bat, but it's also sleeveless and nice and loose and twirly so when a cool-ish breeze does happen to pass through, I can air out nicely and when there is no breeze and I'm a hot sweaty mess, I'm a a happy hot sweaty mess decked out in my favourite current trend! 

No matter how you slice it, I'd say that I'm winning! 









6 comments on "No matter how you slice it... "
  1. Gosh you are so Beutiful Sister mine ☺️
    Its Great With Summer I agree With youπŸ‘πŸ»
    Special if you have some one like you to share The Summer With πŸ˜‰
    God Bless and Protect you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»✝πŸ•Š☀️🌺
    Joh 3:16
    1 Kor 14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Thank you for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  2. The dress is so great, but I prefer the sandals! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are, hands down, my favourite sandals ever! Truth is, they're falling apart, I've worn them so much, but I can't bare to get rid of them yet!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely look! love the sandals!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete