: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

This shirt does good... do you?

Thursday, November 2, 2017

This shirt does good, but do you?  

I featured this tee, compliments of my new favourite non-profit store: Do Good Shop, at the end of September.  I styled it with jeans, sandals, and my go-to safari jacket as a casual work look.  I wrote all about the number of people who stopped me in the hallway and asked to read it and wanted more info about this whole "doing good" concept.  

Friends, I had the exact same experience when I re-styled this tee into a slightly more dressed up look for work and for fall.  I opted to pair it with my favourite dark wash jeans, some booties that really bring out the colour of the font, and a blazer.  I spiced it up with some handmade and fair trade jewelry and thoroughly enjoyed spending my day telling co-workers about how simple it is to make more conscious choices with their wardrobes. 

Something that I've always loved about graphic tees is that they can be super versatile, which, when you're trying to live minimally, can be a truly great thing.  Any garment that can be styled in numerous ways to support a wide range of styles is exactly what a sustainable wardrobe needs! 

Stay tuned... this tee will look pretty awesome with the Inkkas kicks I shared with y'all the other day! I feel that a yoga outfit may be on the horizon... 







1 comment on "This shirt does good... do you? "