: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Around Eco...

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Have you ever gone online shopping and thought: Wow, I really love the idea of this top, but I wish it were a different colour? 

If so, then I have the perfect solution to your problem... and it's eco-friendly! 

I recently teamed up with Around Eco, a company that is all about sustainable fashion, customization, and a hint of sparkle.  Around Eco creates certified fair trade tees from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles and then applies hand-created designs to them.  The fun part?  These graphics are all sorts of sparkly AND you can customize them.  Yes, you can pick your tee colour, choose your sparkle base, and decide which colour sparkle you want hints of.  

I was given the chance to customize this "Stand up for what is right" tee.  Since I've been super hooked on grey and neutrals, I opted for the darkest grey they have and then used gold and silver for my graphics.  In the few weeks that this super soft tee has been in my possession, I've worn it for travel, I've worn it to bed, I've worn it to work out, and I even styled it into a fun outfit to wear out and about! I love that I was able to create something for myself that I can use across various aspects of my life!  That helps me minimize the number of items in my wardrobe while maximizing style potential AND with Around Eco, I've been able to do it sustainably! 

Check out all of their great designs now and stay tuned for a giveaway!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the tee is certified organic
: the earrings are fair trade and handmade
: the Buddha ring is handmade
: the bar ring is fair trade and handmade
: the booties were hand-me-downs






Post Comment
Post a Comment