: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

The cat's pajamas...

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Ladies and gentlemen, first of all, I have to tell you that I've come to a decision.  I have officially decided to call everyone who reads this blog or follows our social media accounts shall hereby be referred to as #GreenBees (like Queen bees, but green... cute, right?).  

In any case, I have got to say that I've put together one of the most comfortable AND sustainable outfits ever.  The best part?  I was able to wear it to work and I got a ton of compliments!  I dressed up my ethically-made elephant harem pants with a hand-me-down blouse and sustainable jewelry.  I don't know if it's just that the other teachers at work were feeling sleepy and my outfit looked cozy or if this outfit really just is the cat's pajamas, but I literally had 12 people compliment this boho-inspired look! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the sweater was a hand-me-down
: the blouse was a hand-me-down
: the trousers are fair trade and generate donations to save elephants
: the earrings are handmade and fair trade
: the ring is handmade and fair trade







Post Comment
Post a Comment