: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Jun-i...

Sunday, April 22, 2018


My dear Green Bees, I am so happy to be writing about a wonderful sustainable brand on this gorgeous Earth Day.  Before I get into it, I just need to comment that over this whole weekend, my heart has been extremely happy to see friends that I didn't think were interested in environmentalism posting articles about recycling on Facebook, my Instagram feed has been totally full of photos of people enjoying the outdoors, and as I sat on my balcony doing some work this morning, I observed a pedestrian on the street stop to pick up several bottles that had been littered along the curb.  

All of that being said, I'd like to now take this opportunity to introduce you to Jun-i, an ethical and sustainable brand that is all about minimalism and environmental awareness.  Nearly 99% of the products in their line are completely vegan (save a few apothecary products that use beeswax) and all of their tees are GOTS certified organic cotton.  Each product that they make is made in an ethically accredited factory in India and they are hand finished and printed in the UK.  

Jun-i has several different collections, among them are the Fair Trade Collection and the Ocean Collection, from which my new Waves tee comes!  Donations are made from each product sold to different causes.  20% of the proceeds from my Waves tee are contributed to non-profit organizations that help to save our seas, which y'all know is a cause that is near and dear to my heart!  I highly encourage you to head over to their website to check out all of the tees (long and short sleeved), hoodies, and apothecary products they have on offer!  They have generated code: SIGNE to save : Green Chic Life : readers 10% and since today is Earth Day, they will be donating 50% of the day's sales to http://earthday.org


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the tee is GOTS certified
: the trousers are handmade and fair trade
: the bracelets are handmade
: the rings are handmade
: the earrings are handmade and fair trade








2 comments on "#SustainableSunday with Jun-i... "