: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with ThreeMain...

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Green Bees, I don't know about you, but where I live in Nevada it has gotten crazy windy and I love to have my windows open and that means that suddenly I'm cleaning my house ALL the time!  Here's the deal though: I'm fed up with chemicals and I'm totally over the  egregious use of plastic that is going on in the world these days.  

Thankfully, there are companies who share these concerns and are working to turn the tide on the industry.  Allow me to introduce ThreeMain, a cleaning product company that seriously cares about keeping it real.  

They have developed a line of cleaning products that use only eco-friendly ingredients: water, hydrogen peroxide, naturally-derived surfactant, and essential oils for scent.  Many of the cleaning products on the market today contain un-pronouncable chemicals that can actually cause human health issues, but these non-toxic ingredients not only clean your home, they keep you safe.  ThreeMain also knows that plastics take hundreds of years to biodegrade (and even then, they break down into micro plastics that stick around for years longer).  This is why they use lightweight aluminum bottles for their product line. 

If these sustainable aspects aren't enough for you, ThreeMain also has a Kickstarter that offers seasonal deliveries of their products.  At present, the first 200 backers at the $39 level will receive a 1 season subscription (a $64 value) that includes a 3-month supply of sustainable cleaning products in recycled/recyclable aluminum containers! A $75 backing pledge will get you a 2-season supply of cleaning goodies (a $128 value).  Supporters will not only be helping a new brand grow wings, but will be able to safely get their homes clean AND generate donations to the Rozalia Project, a non-profit that supports ocean preservation.  ThreeMain was kind enough to send me their multi-surface cleaner, bathroom cleaner, and liquid dish soap, all of which I've tried out and felt great about using.  They each left their respective areas looking and feeling clean and I have the peace of mind that what I'm using to clean my home is not harmful to me or to the environment! 





These photos are not my own.  They were taken from Three Main with permission! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment