: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Into the woods...

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Here's the thing: Sometimes, when you live in a place for a while, you kind of forget that other places look quite a bit different.  While I live in the desert and semi-regularly head to the beach and am able to see a new place, I was absolutely overwhelmed by how green the world is back home in the Chicago 'burbs. 

Literally, every day that I was home, I begged my mum to "take me to the forest" as there are quite a few forest preserves near to home.  We didn't make it until my last morning in town and unfortunately, it had been raining, so the mosquitoes were swarming in clouds all around us and we only lasted about 10 minutes in the forest before conceding defeat.  

Oh well... I'll take what I can get! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the tank was thrifted
: the earrings are handmade and fair trade
: the booties were thrifted







SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment