: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Affina...

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hey, Green Bees!  Summer isn't over yet, and with all of the drama that has gone into my move and new job, I'm glad.  I can use all the summer I can get.  

If you're still out adventuring and spending your days at the beach, then allow me to help you round out your summer in style.  I connected with Affina on Instagram and am so glad that I did.  It is a woman-owned company that is focused on creating earth-friendly products that are functional and incredibly stylish.  Mary Ellen, the founder has always been inspired by nature and has created a line of gorgeous bath towels, soaps, mitts, bedding, and my favourite: beach towels.  

The towels are made with brilliant colours, nature-inspired textures (think brain corals and sea fans), and are all made with organic cotton.  The textures are fantastic and I love that these towels stand out so if you lay them out and then wander down to the ocean for several hours, they're easy to spot.  I can't be the only person who has ever set up in the dunes and then panicked after a few hours of wave  jumping because I can't remember where my things are and I can't spot my space due to boring beach towels.  That definitely isn't an issue with these towels!  These beach towels are also perfect to keep i the car for road-explorations.  Again, I cannot be the only person to go out for a hike and then ended up unexpectedly wading through a river or puddle jumping!  

As y'all know, I'm always a fan of small businesses, especially when they are female-centric AND use earth-friendly materials.  Hop over to Affina and comment back here with your favourite colours, textures, and products! 








SaveSave
1 comment on "#SustainableSunday with Affina... "
  1. Vibrant and beautifully textured towels....so much to love about them!

    ReplyDelete