: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Out and about...

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I don't know about y'all, but I love to take walks.  I especially love to take walks in new places where I can be surprised by what I find.  Last weekend, my mum came to town to help celebrate my birthday and over the weekend, we found ourselves in Denver with a free hour.  We spent that time just sort of aimlessly wandering the city and let me tell you: it made me feel like myself again (note: work has been insane and has got me feeling a bit off-center).

I was perfectly happy photographing random doorways, broken windows, fun buildings, and the interesting-looking people we passed, but I was over the moon to discover this colorful alley! 

This discovery was a reminder that 1) Walks are wonderful and 2) Art and having the ability to be expressive helps the world go 'round! 

In the comments, tell me about a time when you stumbled onto something epic! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the sweater was thrifted
: the earrings are fair trade and were handmade from sustainable materials
: the necklace is handmade
: the bracelet is fair trade and handmade
: the booties were hand-me-downs








Post Comment
Post a Comment