: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Eco & Earth...

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Happy #SustainableSunday, y'all!  This weekend, I am thrilled to introduce you to Eco & Earth.  It is your one-stop shop for all things eco-friendly bath, body, and cosmetic.  They also have a selection of apparel and shoes from some of my favorite sustainable brands.  Since I am always on the quest to find the most sustainable consumables, I was thrilled when they reached out and sent me a few samples.  

Because I am a bit of a lotion addict, I opted to try out their French Lavender Haitian hand & body creme and it's one of those products that makes me wish that smell-o-vision existed.  This stuff smells heavenly!  It is made of all-natural ingredients, is paraben free, and was not tested on animals.  It is also handmade in Hait'i and helps women and farmers live above the poverty level.  

I'm also a bit obsessed with lip balm (guess this happened when I lived in the desert... I don't want to dry out) so I got to try out the Funky Soap pink grapefruit vegan lip balm.  It uses cocoa butter, mango butter, and avocado oil to provide a soft texture that leaves lips feeling hydrated. The grapefruit scent is also a fun change from my usual go-to peppermint. 

The other product Eco & Earth sent me was a bit different for me.  I tend not to care too much about makeup, but on a few recent late night Pinterest adventures, I've been shocked to find that I cannot pronounce many of the ingredients in lots of cosmetics.  That being said, I can pronounce all of the ingredients in this blush, so I thought I'd give it a go.  It's got a nice delicate color that is easy to apply and lasts all day.  

All in all, I was super stoked to have found one place to re-stock all of these bath and body products, but still know that the products I'm purchasing are as sustainable as they can be! 







Post Comment
Post a Comment