: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Jord...

Sunday, June 16, 2019

It may be summer, and because school is out, I've kind of lost track of what day it is, but I do still think that it is important to be on top of the time.  If I'm not, the day seems to escape me before I realize that it's even happened.  

As usual, I'm always on the lookout for the most sustainable way I can possibly find to do most things in my life, so I was glad when the peeps over at Jord (pronounced "Yode") reached out and asked me if I'd like to try one of their watches.  All of the timepieces in their line are made of natural and re-claimed materials that are assembled in St. Louis with the utmost craftsmanship, so I figured I'd hop on board and give one of their watches a go. 

They sent me their Frankie watch.  It had an emerald green face and is made of dark sandalwood with some really fun color gradation that make it a super eye-catching piece.  I wore it for the first time stacked with some other wooden bead bracelets, but it's easy to see that this standout watch would be fabulous on it's own! 

Jode is also incredibly easy to work with.  Their customer service is amazing and each watch has a number of fun little perks.  Most watches (and gift boxes) can be engraved and all of their watches can be sized, making them great gifts.  Many of their watches also have some customization options, so if you want to give one as a gift (or gift one to yourself), you can create the perfect most individualized piece possible!  Each watch also comes with a one-year warranty and ships for free!  

Sounds pretty groovy to me! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the earrings were sustainably handmade
: the sunglasses are made of wood (not plastic)
: the tank was thrifted
: the scarf is fair trade and hand made
: the watch is made of wood 







1 comment on "#SustainableSunday with Jord... "