: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Hope...

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

I hope. 

I know that we can change for good and I hope that we will. 

I truly believe that everything that has happened to the world in the last few months, especially, have enough traction to show people that they can make small decisions during their daily lives that will help improve the whole planet. 

I hope that when people start to realize this, they will act.  I hope that people will work together.  I hope that small ripples will become waves.  

I hope that the world that my son will inherit will be sustainable and safe. 

What are your hopes these days? 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the headband was originally packaging around a blanket that my mum received as a gift about 20 years ago
: the earrings are fair trade and handmade from old furniture and fabric scraps
: the bracelet is fair trade and was handmade from old furniture and fabric scraps
: the tee was made with re-claimed fabric
: the trousers were thrifted
: the sandals are fair trade and handmade







Post Comment
Post a Comment