: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Am I really blogging about the weather...?

Wednesday, March 2, 2016


Question: What in the world is going on with this weather?  Is this crazy hot/cold stuff driving anyone else bananas, or is it just me? 

I'm totally torn about it (and oh, gosh... am I really blogging about the weather?).  As Leo was kind enough to point out during his Oscar speech, the world is too darn hot and from that standpoint, every time it snows the eco-hippie part of me does a little happy dance.  As the snow melts, eco-hippie me gets sad and sends good vibes out to the polar bears up in the Arctic Circle.  

But really, in a perfect world, I'd live somewhere warm and near the ocean, so when we have gorgeous, sunny, jacket-not-necessary weekends, the normal human side of me does a little happy dance.  

... and as these photos were taken on one of those gorgeous, sunny, jacket-not-necessary kinds of days, I had to balance out the normal human side of me with the eco-hippie side of me with this super fun print top, fringe boots, and handmade jewelry galore! 











2 comments on "Am I really blogging about the weather...? "
  1. Lovely! :)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Leo reference LOL! Also that dress is amazing I love the print! xo

    http://bohonouveau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete