: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Synergy Organic Clothing...

Sunday, July 31, 2016


Happy #SustainableSunday!  This week, I want to share with you both a sustainable brand, but also an experience that I found to be rather sustaining during what is quickly turning into a rather stressful phase of life.  

First, let's chat about the brand.  It is my pleasure to introduce to you Synergy Organic Clothing.  Working with Synergy here on : the daily savant : is especially important to me because a lifetime ago when I was a fresh-out-of-college fashion intern at edressme.com in NYC, I was huge on trying to expand the website's sustainable collection.  We worked with a few brands, one of which was Synergy, but only carried a few pieces.  To have crossed paths with Synergy here has kind of made me feel like I've come full circle!  

I love Synergy because they were really one of the first organic clothing lines I'd ever been exposed to.  Their designs are simple, but interesting (aka totally perfect for helping me bring my bohemian side into the school workplace).  Their organic cotton is insanely soft... like, wrapped in a cloud soft.  I know that their clothing is made with fair labor.  Synergy is huge on empowering women by creating jobs and paying a fair living wage and also contributes to band Phish's non-profit organization, Waterwheel, to help support women and children, clean water, and urban gardening. Synergy is also a Green America Certified business, adheres to Global Organic Textile Standards, and has a warehouse that is largely powered by solar energy.  They get an A+ for sustainability in my book!  

Now, onto my sustaining practice.  It's simple.  Stop what you're doing and spend 10 minutes outside.  Soul reset.  


What's sustainable about this outfit?
: the dress is organic and fair trade
: the necklace was a hand-me-down
: the bracelet was handmade
: the ring was handmade (from an ethically-sourced reindeer antler in Finland)












SaveSaveSaveSave
3 comments on "#SustainableSunday with Synergy Organic Clothing... "
  1. Cute blue dress. Location is perfect-great photos! stay inspired!

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! Beautiful pics) Have a nice day) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos ~

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete