: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Change is constant...

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Adapting to change is rarely a simple task.  Whether it be a simple schedule change at work or a move across the country, each new change brings a host of challenges along with it.  I've found that in life, as soon as you start to feel comfortable in what you're doing, that's when change comes along and shakes you up before you become complacent.  

I've been writing about change a lot lately, because that is the most prevalent thing in my life.  I'm getting ready to start officially doing a job that I've never done before.  I have very little direction.  I've never even observed the job that I'll be doing so I don't have even a basic framework of comparison.  In addition to all of that, I'm living in a different part of the country with a whole new climate and culture.  Aside from SB, I only really know about 3 people.  I haven't had time to keep up with my text message friends, so I'm feeling a bit cut off.  

I guess it's true what they say... that change is the only constant thing in life (well... along with death and taxes).  I'm just stuck right in the middle of it! 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the jewelry is all handmade







Post Comment
Post a Comment