: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

That time I wore a onesie to work...

Monday, October 10, 2016


It's Monday, so I figured it would be totally super cool to wear a onesie to work.  For real.  

It happened. 

I was a bit hesitant at first, because, well, it's a onesie, which essentially means that I was wearing pajamas, but you know what?  I can guarantee you that I was the most comfortable teacher in the whole entire school. 

Oh, and I got lots of compliments on how this look all came together.  I think that the scarf and jewelry gave it kind of a fun and worldly look that is right up my alley. 

Would you ever wear a onesie like this to work? 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the scarf is handmade and fair trade
: the OM ring is handmade
: the earrings were handmade from locally-sourced pyrite






2 comments on "That time I wore a onesie to work... "
  1. It's not a onesie tho, it's a jumpsuit! Onesies for grownups have feet attached and are legit pjs 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I had that conversation with a co-worker. I said it was a jumpsuit, but she swore that it was a onesie and I thought it was funny, so that's what I stuck with!

    ReplyDelete