: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Onno T-Shirts...

Sunday, December 4, 2016


Hello, world!  On this lovely #SustainableSunday, I am everso happy to re-introduce you to one of my favourite t-shirt companies: Onno T-Shirt Company.  They are a lovely little company based in Denver and they turn out some of the greatest eco-friendly t-shirts I have yet to encounter.  I'm a huge fan of their hemp line (which I've worn in Scotland and Germany) and also their bamboo line (worn in Sweden and Germany).  Their bamboo shirts are incredibly soft... so much that when I spotted them in a shop in Ojai, California (while wearing the charcoal blue tee I'm sporting here), the sales lady exclaimed that just about everyone who walks into her store has to stop and touch the bamboo shirts and revels in their softness! 

Onno t-shirts meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS), are made in a free world (in small, family-owned production environments), are carbon free (even when made abroad, Onno purchases carbon offsets to help cover transit), are Green America approved, and Onno is both a member of the Organic Trade Association and is a Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) member.  

They've run the gamut with making a quality product that is sustainable for our busy and often-un-friendly environment.  And don't even get me started on the range of colours in which their t-shirts come!  I'm in love with this charcoal blue bamboo tee... and I think the beach is a fan of it, as well!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 
: the t-shirt is organic bamboo
: the earrings are fair trade and handmade from re-purposed artillery shells
: the necklace is handmade






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment