: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

The most versatile piece of clothing in my closet...

Wednesday, January 11, 2017


As you know, sustainability is something that very much interests me.  I'm always on the search for the greatest new sustainable product, whether it be something made from recycled materials, something up-cycled, or something organic, making ethical choices where consumables are concerned is one of my top concerns.  

That being said, this 6-way poncho from Nomads Clothing has got to be one of the more sustainable staples in my wardrobe.  Not only is it ethically made AND fair trade, it's called a 6-way poncho for a reason!  You can, quite literally, wear it 6 different ways.  I've already worn it as a chunky scarf for the chilly Chicago weather a few weeks ago and today, I styled it as a classic poncho for a hectic work day.  It can also be worn as a number of different cardigans and wraps, but I am on a personal quest to find a few new ways in which to style it!  Stay tuned!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the poncho is fair trade
: the necklace is handmade
: the earrings are handmade
: the bracelets are handmade
: the ring is handmade and fair trade






SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment