: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

Hugging trees in Indy Brand...

Monday, October 9, 2017


Hugging trees is my favourite.  For real.  I've written before about the benefits of hugging trees.  They have been scientifically proven, so when I'm out and about and there are trees around, I figure that it's worth the awkward glances from onlookers to give a few trees a little squeeze.  

Now, I've finally found the perfect tee to wear on my tree hugging expeditions!  This "Go Outside" tee comes from Indy Brand, a local (to me) brand based in Utah.  They have a whole range of men's and women's tees, kids clothes, blankets, headwear, and stickers, but I am all about this tee! 

It is eco-friendly, super soft, and just so happens to be one of my favorite colours! 

It was perfect for another hike at Mt. Charleston.  SB and I attempted to climb up a waterfall, but we didn't get too far.  It was all good though!  I've really missed the fall while I've been living in the desert and the aspens on the mountains were covered in changing leaves.  We also got to explore a little cave that may or may not have been used by horse thieves back in the 1800s, so that was pretty darn cool!  


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the hat and leg warmers were handmade by me
: the tee is eco-friendly
: the bracelets were handmade
: the fern ring was handmade








Post Comment
Post a Comment