: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#SustainableSunday with Live the Give...

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Live the Give is one of those online shops that I truly love because it has a .org web address.  This means that they sell some pretty awesome clothes and all of the proceeds directly benefit others.  Najat, the mastermind behind Live the Give feels strongly that the children of the world deserve a proper education and she's made it her mission to make it possible for all kiddos to get the schooling that they deserve.  

To this end, she's created lines of both men's and women's basic tees and all proceeds go directly to benefit a number of global education initiatives.  Since, by day, I am a special education teacher, Najat's mission is one that I can totally back.  Also, as a fitness and yoga freak, I've got to say that I love wearing her tees for workouts.  We've teamed up before (check out hiking in her slouchy neck sweatshirt, her high neck black tank as part of a work outfit, and her slouchy v-neck tee for work) and I am happy to say that all of the tees from Live the Give have worked seamlessly into my casual wardrobe and into my work wardrobe!  She even sent me all sorts of teacher goodies with her latest batch of tanks and tees! 

Get on board and help support my pal Najat and 


What's sustainable about this outfit? 

: the top gives back to global education initiatives
: the leggings were made from recycled plastic bottles







SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment